Bob Marley Nine Mile
Euphoric Experience takes you to the hills of St. Ann and 9 Mile Village, where the King of Reggae, Bob Marley, was born and where he was laid to rest when he died. As you pass through the rural countryside, your driver/guide will tell you about some of the events that have occurred in this area and provide cultural information about Jamaica and its people.
Local Rastafarian guides will tell you stories about Bob Marley’s early days, his life, and his love of football and women. See where he was born and the simple house where he lived for part of his life. Learn about places where he gained inspiration for some of his greatest songs, such as Three Little Birds and Talking Blues. You can also see the rock he sang about.
Visit the mausoleum where he was laid to rest. This is considered a sacred place, where shoes must be removed, and candles can be lit in his memory. There is a display of photographs and album covers that document his career. At the site, there’s a gift shop with souvenirs such as T-Shirts, music CDs, hats, mugs, and other memorabilia, as well as a snack bar.
Bob Marley Nine Mile
Euphoric Experience is a trip not to be missed for all Bob Marley fans. It’s a very spiritual and emotional experience.
- Tour the final resting place of reggae legend Bob Marley
- Explore the childhood home of reggae legend Bob Marley
- Countryside ride punctuated with stories of Bob’s life
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional driver-guide
- Activity Fee
- A 20% deposit to PayPal is required for all online bookings
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Children under 5 year(s) travel free
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
Keeping you safe during COVID 19
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized